Thursday, July 28, 2005

An Excess of Phlegm

Today, I met Lynette and Hong Rui, Bidina and Huzaini, Val and Isaac, Zhuang Yi and Danny. Ahahaha See, I paired all of them. Ahaha

Fancy meeting Hong Rui, Zhuang Yi and Huzaini in J8. Altogether - no plans nothing. HR and ZY I can imagine, but what about Huzaini man. That metro guy. He's got platforms and baby blue sunnies for crying out loud !

Isaac, what the hell happened to your hair??? Ahahah So funny. And I’m sorry to say this but, you look shorter with your hair shorter.

Malay was nuts I tell you. Lesley asking me this and that, Christine and Joanne telling me Noo. But, I dint say anything, cos I don’t know anything which is a good thing. If not, I’ll just blab everything.

Met Lynette and Bidina. Lynette was too scared to come and talk to me. That sucker. Ahahaha From now on, I shall tease her by saying Lynnnnnette the Dimwit. Instead of Lynnnnnette loves Hong Rui. Happy, Hong Rui ?

Dan told me about the gym sessions. I'm so going. And that there'll be some sports carnival thingum this weekend. Swimming, soccer, table tennis, tennis. I want to go for the swimming one. Afterall, you're looking at the girl who won the Lakepoint Swim Meet for the girls. *triumphant laugh* I dont mind soccer either. Ahahaha Soccer, pffft.

Finally! A short post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home